Friday, May 13, 2011

New Site, New Blog and Lots More to Come!

Hi.

Welcome to the new blog! 

My name's Jason Davis.  I'm the owner of Nebo Creek Discount Outfitters (http://www.nebocreek.com/). 

I'm going to be writing about all kinds of fun stuff:
  • Fishing Tackle and Gear Reviews
  • Fishing How-To's
  • Fishing How-To Videos
  • Things to do
  • Places to see
  • Website Reviews
  • Anything Else I Can Think Of!
I can't wait!

Our store is being completely rebuilt and updated to improve the experience.  I've been so busy working on it (and hiding inside from the cold) that I haven't been outside much lately.  That's going to change because summer's here - and also because now I'm going to need something to blog about too!  :)

The new store should be finished by June 1 and we'll be celebrating with deals all summer long.

There are other exciting projects coming soon too, but that news will have to wait a bit still.

Here's to new adventures! Thanks for reading.

Jason
Think Outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment